Need to sell asap!!! $800 obo

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by atasteofnature, Jan 30, 2010.

1. atasteofnature

atasteofnature LawnSite Senior Member

I know they don't look pretty but they do work and it was keeping me going on my customers, just didn't have the means to continue on. Thank you for those who are taking their time to look. Have a great day and God bless!

2. SchnabelLawnCare

SchnabelLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

The spindles look pretty rusted out there. Does that read 5000 hours?!? That's crazy!

I'm afraid I'll have to pass for now Chris. Especially if it is a 54". I'll think about it if it is a 52" like it said in the original post.

3. SchnabelLawnCare

SchnabelLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Nevermind, almost 6000 hours

4. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

PM sent I have questions

5. atasteofnature

I believe those hours are body hours not engine hours but I can't recall sorry. I did think about replacing all those parts if i was going to keep it but I am not. I do have two sets of blades for it as well and the new belt was just put on for the blades and have new belt ready to go on for the drive belt. I have PM everyone back who has PM me. Thank you all for the responses. Everyone have a great night and God Bless!

6. atasteofnature

Thank you for all those who were interested. Still needing to sell this stuff. I can't thank you all enough for taking the time to look at this post and consider helping me out. Hope to hear from more of you and get this great equipment passed on so someone can utilize this stuff to continue to make money for themselves or their family. Everyone have a great week! God Bless!

7. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

See what a local scrap yard is paying for steel. Those are some pretty heavy items. If you need to get rid of them and cant sell them. Thats one way to do it.

8. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn, thats a lot of walking! Good luck with the sale!

9. atasteofnature

Thanks guys for the input. I will check. Last I knew not much was going on for prices wise there. The plow still works and if I wasn't back in school would be on a truck making some money. Thank you to all who take the time to look! Have a great day!

10. pplm

pplm LawnSite Member
    from Va

can you get me better pictures of the plow