Need To Sell>>bad Year

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by His Scapes, Feb 13, 2008.

1. His Scapes

His Scapes LawnSite Member

I have had a really bad year this year.First I bought out part of another LCO and the other party did not keep up their end of the bargain.Then in May my 2007 Silverado 2500 Duramax with trailer and about 25k worth of equipment got stolen.I got the truck back but lost all the equipment and spent the whole year back stepping and seemed to be doing ok.But now that the drought has really set in here in GA I am struggling a bit to make end meet and am going to be selling some equipment to try and help ends meet.I am going to list some equipment here and you can let me know if you are interested.I am going to get some more details on the equipment in the next couple of days but thought I would get some info out there for know.Most of it is less than a season of use.

1- Tru cut reel mower 21" with honda engine-- 500.00
    1-Allen hover mower with honda engine--700.00
    1-Ryan Aerator briggs motor--700.00
    1-Stihl 420 Blower--175.00
    1- one man auger with 8" bit--200.00
    1-Slice seeder only used once with honda engine--1800.00

Please let me know if you are interested in any of this and I will drive as far as possible to meet you.

2. jharbin2007

jharbin2007 LawnSite Member

you still have the one man auger?

edited: you may not post an email addy. thanks, jodi

3. jcantrell

jcantrell LawnSite Member

What model # is the ryan aerator?

4. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

what kind of slice seeder do you have and how old is it

5. CleanCutMowers

CleanCutMowers LawnSite Member
    from SE MO

Pictures of the aerator please!

6. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

I see all you Clean Cut brothers on here so I figured id fly my colors too. Check it out.

cleancutsign.jpg

7. Mowinforaliving

SE Missiouri huh? You're not too far from me. I'm right off I-35 about 12 miles South of the Kansas state line.

8. Mowinforaliving

I like your logo by the way.

9. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Sorry to hear about your struggles. It's been a hard year or more for most around here even without their stuff stolen.

Do you have a bus card in Canton at the Riverstone supply? I saw one there last week with your name on it. His scapes.

I might be interested in the Tru cut and some other equipment. Where are you located in the Atlanta area?

10. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

Information about the one man auger please and also pictures if possible. Thanks.