1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need to trade for WB or stander

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BrandonV, Jun 11, 2009.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey guys I'm desperate for a mower for some banks. I have a walker to trade See in this thread I also can front some cash if needed but am really trying to keep things tight. If you have a nicer mower I can also include or tade for this kubota [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

please help! i have to have something for July (when contract starts) I thought I could do it with my kubota, but I'm just to scared that I'll get hurt.

2. BrandonV

oh by the way my cell is three three six-653-3702
    kubota was in good shape (no cosmetically by any means) but we've stopped using it because we bought 2 ditchwitch sk650s w/ tillers and they're replaced it all together.

3. J&A Lawn Care

J&A Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 03 Great Dane stander I would trade for the walker.I need one bad for cleanups this fall.LMK

4. J&A Lawn Care

BTW it has a 52" deck and a 22hp Kohler Command

5. BrandonV

thats true the walker (this is our backup) is the best on the market when it comes to that. Give me a call or PM me and shoot me some pics of your mower, I am very interested.

6. BrandonV

we have 2 walkers btw hence why I'm willing to give this one up, the industrial site I've been awarded would be a waste for the walker.

7. J&A Lawn Care

here is 1.I will call you tomarrow and talk to you about the mower.I have a new born to tend to in a few minutes

8. J&A Lawn Care

9. BrandonV

I'm here all day just give me a call, if we make a deal I could come up this weekend... Thought about seeing the mother in law
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. cphillips0053

cphillips0053 LawnSite Member

That guy is an a$shole, If you look at all his posts all he does is try to dog you down on the price so he can resell it. I don't even think he mows grass. Just peoples a$s.