Need to trade for WB or stander

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BrandonV, Jun 11, 2009.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey guys I'm desperate for a mower for some banks. I have a walker to trade See in this thread I also can front some cash if needed but am really trying to keep things tight. If you have a nicer mower I can also include or tade for this kubota [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

please help! i have to have something for July (when contract starts) I thought I could do it with my kubota, but I'm just to scared that I'll get hurt.

2. BrandonV

oh by the way my cell is three three six-653-3702
    kubota was in good shape (no cosmetically by any means) but we've stopped using it because we bought 2 ditchwitch sk650s w/ tillers and they're replaced it all together.

3. J&A Lawn Care

J&A Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 03 Great Dane stander I would trade for the walker.I need one bad for cleanups this fall.LMK

4. J&A Lawn Care

BTW it has a 52" deck and a 22hp Kohler Command

5. BrandonV

thats true the walker (this is our backup) is the best on the market when it comes to that. Give me a call or PM me and shoot me some pics of your mower, I am very interested.

6. BrandonV

we have 2 walkers btw hence why I'm willing to give this one up, the industrial site I've been awarded would be a waste for the walker.

7. J&A Lawn Care

here is 1.I will call you tomarrow and talk to you about the mower.I have a new born to tend to in a few minutes

8. J&A Lawn Care

9. BrandonV

I'm here all day just give me a call, if we make a deal I could come up this weekend... Thought about seeing the mother in law
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. cphillips0053

cphillips0053 LawnSite Member

That guy is an a$shole, If you look at all his posts all he does is try to dog you down on the price so he can resell it. I don't even think he mows grass. Just peoples a$s.