1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need to up the marketing this season

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by umsco226, Mar 20, 2011.

1. umsco226

umsco226 LawnSite Member

I've been going door to door over the last couple years with flyers, and it has been working as well as could be expected, and I will be doing it again this year as well.

But I also plan on putting an ad in a couple local flyers, buying a ton of business cards, putting a window sign in the truck, possibly a decal on the side, and getting nicer lawn signs.

Unfortunately for buying these products online, I live in Canada. So, does anybody know where I can get some quality business cards, lawn signs, and car decals that delivers to Canada?

2. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

Try VistaPrint.com. I don't know if they deliver there or not...

3. umsco226

umsco226 LawnSite Member

Also, what will you guys be doing for marketing this year? How well has your marketing strategy worked in the past?

4. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

We are trying door knob hangers this year. Has anybody had luck with this strategy?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

6. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

I like postcards. Also, a web presence is important.

7. rnd

rnd LawnSite Member

Visit our website at rndsigns.com or call us at 800-328-4009 to receive a FREE sample packet

Download for FREE our marketing handbook and planner

We have discounts on all promotional materials