Need to Vent!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by googles, Jul 16, 2008.

1. googles

googles LawnSite Senior Member

Is it just me or all these divorce women late with paying there bills. They want stuff done and you give them a price and then after its done they whine about price and don't want to pay it. I think they are the cheapest creatures on the planet. No wonder there all divorced. Maybe it's the high gas prices making them all nuts.

2. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think they are hoping you take trades on your services!!! lol

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Now that you mention it, yeah, I have run across a fair share that just cannot seem to get a payment to me on time. One of the worst customers I ever had was three divorced women living in one house. I won't get into it. Just think of your subject, a divorced woman...x 3.

4. mtcjb

mtcjb LawnSite Member

nah these are women scorned whether it was their fault or not, they probably feel like they are getting back at mankind by stiffing you, may wanna hire a recently divorced woman for collections on these accounts, a you'll get paid, or b have a house of 4 divorcees gunning for ya hehe

5. googles

if they wanted to trade for my services then yea i am ok with that if she looks good haha. 99% of these women got the house in the settlement and who knows what else. The location i work in is upper class so houses go for big bucks. it just sucks because about 75 percent of my clients are divorce women who are always late payers and i have to call them every month. i do have a few good payers that are women i should add. my male clients are so happy they are not doing the work they are happy to pay haha. i think the next business i go into after i get sick of begging for my money will be something where they have to pay ahead.

6. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah....I have the same probles with my women customers.....I am keeping a list of all of my late payers...they will be the first ones I drop net year..

7. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

That's why you get all your customers on AutoPay. I almost never have customers pay us late anymore. Automatically comes out of their checking account once a month and goes straight into mine. No worries.

8. googles

That sounds great. Do you have a website link to the company that sets that up? or is it something there banks have to do.

9. sweetz

sweetz LawnSite Bronze Member

Make your bills due at the beginning of the month.

10. gorknoids

gorknoids LawnSite Senior Member

Research has shown that 68% of men kiss their wives goodbye when leaving their house, and 99% of men kiss their houses goodbye when leaving their wives.