need to we-we or pooh p!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cst51, Dec 1, 2000.

1. cst51

cst51 LawnSite Member

I have had this problem in the past. You may find this topic a little off the wall but I truely am interested in your solutions. What do you do if you reeeeaaaally need to flush the body of unwanted materials in the middle of a job? (ie., pooh p, pp) Do you carry a "dumping" canister in the truck with you, or do you ask the homeowner to kindly let you leave a deposit in their humble abode? Thanks again for your input---or should I say output???? Cary

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh no! I can't wait to see the responses to this one! If I had time I'd find that old thread! :)

Me personally? I "pee p" in a laundry detergent bottle which I keep in the truck. "Poop p" waits til I get home. Haha I can't even believe I just responded to this post.

[Edited by Scraper on 12-01-2000 at 07:03 PM]

3. tazman

tazman LawnSite Member

Do your morning constitution first thing before you go out. In regards to PP, train your muscles and hold it till lunch or after the work day. During the Winter not that bad, Summer, your body should absorb most of the liquid you take in and not expel as much. We do restraunts and car dealers, so we usually have something close by if need be.
    Just do not PP on a customer's site. Very unprofessional.

4. jcoat

jcoat LawnSite Member

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL! Just when you thought you seen it all! What's next? The tractor crapper?

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

7. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

A.K.A as peein in the bushes one of the best posts ever!!!!!!!!!!!

8. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Took a dump behind a bunch of bushes and just finished up when customer pulled up. I buried the evidence and walked out from the bushes like I was just lookin for something in perticular. Man, when you got to go, you got to go. Craping my pants was the alternative and that wasn't gonna happen.

9. Take a couple of wide mouth bottles (screw cap)of snapple with you for lunch and then use the emptys.

Then you could mix the "fluid" with pre-m in a can sprayer and charge for a fertilization, weed control, and deer repelent app in landscaped beds.

[Edited by lawrence stone on 12-01-2000 at 10:21 PM]

10. You are truely 1 Money Making Joker & you are Business all the way. Also 1 of the most Resourceful people I've ever known in my life. You Da Man!