1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need tree advise asap !

Discussion in 'Tree Climbing, Pruning, Felling' started by Guest, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Well my appeal is coming up this week to try and save my trees.I have e-mailed Amie and also Mike to see if they could assist me in posting the pictures which sure is nice of them. If any of you tree guys would like to make a comment PLEASE do so as I need ammo to fight this B.S. order.None of the local tree services around here( Only 3 others) will help out as my neighbour owns a big tire shop and also supplies them with oils and such so they don't want to cause bad blood between him or the town as they are a corrupt bunch of morons. So I'm on my own which would be great to have words of knowledge from neutral people.

Thank-You !!!!!
    Troy.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well we had our appeal in front of town council and they never heard a single word I said !!!!! I'm not a rich S.O.B. like my neighbour. They sided with him !!! BUT I was granted another appeal so I am going with a good amount of ammo this time. I am going to bring an arm load of testimonies of how well pollarding will work. I will bring photos and a few limbs from the trees that they say are DEAD. They drove by and took a quick look. Of course they're going to look dead its the winter with no leaves. So does any one want to type there opinion on this please.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Not for sure if im doing this right so here we go! I have a few questions about a bucket truck is any one available to answer? Can someone tell me if im even doing this right?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ok i hope your still there, i am looking to upgrade my bucket truckand by doing so i will be stepping into a few things i don't know anything about. The size, equipment info. etc...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, I may be posting this twice im not for sure. I am going to upgrade to a bigger bucket truck. I need some advise on this truck. I have alot of questions and just want to make sure i'm getting what i will need before i spend the money. Flying squirrel, are they any way i may speak to you on the phone? I think you have alot of knowledge in this area and just need some questions answered. I will give you my number.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok Amie i appreciate you help.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

flying squirrel the # is 7062704821

8. Guest

Guest Guest

If the trees are on the property line they are considered "joint ownership" and neither owner can harm or do damage to the trees with out the others consent. (Look up "Arboriculture and the Law" by Victor D. Merullo.

I think it would be difficult to any worse damage to those trees. cut em down.