need used equipment in SE Michigan

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DodgeTruckMan731, Dec 28, 2005.

1. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Does any body have used equipment in the southeast michigan area? im starting in spring. im looking for mowers trimmers edgers blowers, and a trailer, prutty much everything.:cool:

2. William Camp

William Camp LawnSite Member

I'am up by Flint and have a 2003 scag tigercub for sale it has about 750hrs on it and a 3 collector bagger system $4500.00 firm. Pm me or give me a call at 810-240-7318 good luck Fourstar Lawnscaping.

3. William Camp

William Camp LawnSite Member

Ps it is 48" 19hp kaw

4. flykelley

flykelley LawnSite Member

Look for a post by premierland on this site in the last week. He has a trailer and mower and other stuff for sle.

Good Luck Mike

5. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a Stihl BR320 blower I need to get rid of. it works fine and all.

6. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

dont know how big you are looking to be ...but im going to be selling a 2005 twin engine dixie chopper in the spring...it is a 72" cut 2-27hp generac engines (yeah thats 54 hp!)...machine has 180 hours on it going to be selling it for $11,000....
    it retails at over 14K....and is in damn near showroom condition

6a_12.jpg

7. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

i have a trimmer, blower, edger (all redmax) i may part with. good cond.
    just our backups.. $250/ea -trimmer .edger. $350 backpack

16' 10,000gvw trailer with 12"sides-2x6 treated floor./ramp $2000

8. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Thanks for the lead Mike (flykelley).
    Mike is right im selling my mower and trailer. The mower is a exmark 48" viking with pistols and belt drive. Im looking to get 800 for it.

My trailer is also a 2005 8.5x20ft black Haulmark enclosed. I bought it brand new in May of 05. It has the HD ramp door, side door, lights inside, brakes on both axles, extended toung and roof height, and trimmer racks inside and mower blocks to hold the mowers in place. Its a great trailer, I just dont need it because with college next year I need to just stick with landscaping and not lawncare. Im looking to get $4600 for it, a trailer like this, built to this top quality, will cost over $6000. And this is not even a year old and was only used a couple times a week if not less. Give me a call, 313 477 4505. The trailer is located in roseville on grosebeck.

Thank You!

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

talk about a beast