1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need Work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by TurfTrimmer 92, Jun 11, 2009.

1. TurfTrimmer 92

TurfTrimmer 92 LawnSite Member

Hello i didnt know if anyone has a job for a Very hard working 16 yo in our around the Horsham PA area. I love doing landscaping and hardscaping. like i said im a very hard worker, know how to run a mower/weedeater/blower... I know how to mulch beds and do lots of other stuff. Im also wanting to learn and get some hands on exp from someone who knows what there doing.
    If anyone can help me out or knows someone how can message me back.

Thanks,
    -Bill

2. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

Hey...good luck! You sound sincere, intelligent and you can SPELL...good job!

3. TurfTrimmer 92

Hey thank for the "rep".. Yea i am sincere ,this is what i wanna do for the rest of my life. I want to go to Temple to get my degree in architectural landscaping and hopefully make it big some day. I take pride in what i do and i i get payed in dirt but make someone else's lawn and house looks good then i feel good inside and I'm satisfied.
    -Bill

4. TurfTrimmer 92

Bump......

5. TurfTrimmer 92

School's out this coming Friday. I'm still looking for anyone who could use an extra "helper/employee". will work all summer and winter (plowing) by then ill have my license and my own truck. So if anyone's looking for an extra hand I'm your guy.:usflag:

6. TurfTrimmer 92

Nobody? I have exp with trimmer's, blower's, ztr's, WB, mulching and whatever else you may need. I also have exp with Snowplowing, shoveling, salting and all other snow removal services.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  7. roccon31

roccon31 LawnSite Member

it's a shame you dont drive yet, there are alot of times where i need an extra hand for day labor and could use someone reliable that wants to work. its nothing steady, but 1-2 days/week i could use some help.

im in upper bucks.

pm me if you wanna talk.

8. TurfTrimmer 92

Will do ..... anyone else just in case?

9. TurfTrimmer 92

STILL LOOKING. Any leads would be great.

-Bill

10. TurfTrimmer 92

Bump!!!!!!