Need Your Best Here

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by proenterprises, Apr 8, 2003.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Guys
    Soryry to bother you again, but I have been assigned an advertising project for school.

My teacher thought it would be a good idea to go over the techniques of advertising today, and do a project :D

Well, he went around the room and asked everyone what there topic was, everyone else was like "ummmm......well.....perfume????

I just sat and chuckled. He asked me and I said landscaping, everyone else was like....whats that:confused:

Well, only 15, small minds maybe..

ANYWAY

What I need is is ANYONE had any landscaping pics (more of other work besides just lawns cut) Such as; mulch jobs, gardens, stone work. The reason I am asking is because I only cut lawns and that sort, do not do landscaping. So PLEASE post any of these pics. All are welcome, you will be credited in my school project 100%.

Lawn pics are welcome too, but I would like to see some cool landscaping ones as well.

Thanks for all your efforts. :blob3:

2. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

my pics take money . you got some green my friend???:D :D :D i wouldnt sell ya pics muchless give ya pics but i can suggest that you go to the bookstore an get some magazines an start cutting!!:D :D :D

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Here are a few... I focused on the lawn in these pics, it's at my church where there is a mowing crew and landscaping crew (volunteers). I do the mowing, other people do the landscaping. This is from last year before they worked in it this year but I think they did a good job on it.

apr03200.jpg

4. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

thats beginners landscaping . definitely not professional installation , i can tell ya that . as a matter of fact i wouldnt show anybody that piture ,, it sucks !!

5. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

apr03203.jpg

7. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Sorry it's the only pic I got that shows landscaping. You wanna show me some better stuff go ahead the guy obviously needs it LOL until then here is all I got.... sorry it's not perfect but it's not my work and understand it is just now spring time so things aren't green.

apr03202.jpg

8. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

One job, before pic

__tn_pats home before.jpg

9. pjslawncare/landscap

After

__tn_pats home after.jpg

10. pjslawncare/landscap

Another after, not sure why so small. maybe you can enlarge