1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

need your help!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by steelcity, Feb 10, 2003.

1. steelcity

steelcity LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

ok everyone i am looking at getting into a few more churches and possibly a gas station or 2. i have freed up some time this year and would like to fill it up. i have 1 church already and then some residential. what i am asking is for some help with an introductory letter to get my foot in the door. If you have an example that you have used successfully could you please email it to me. if not maybe you could mention some key points and i will take it from there.

thanks in advance
  2. Husker1982

Husker1982 LawnSite Senior Member

Dear *****,
    Praise the lord for another year of lawn service. I use only ***** brand gas, and don't mind being rapped for it.

LOL J/K

I personally find that churches are very cheap to pay. I mow one that is good pay, but have gave others a bid. I gave one a bid for 135.00 and the ladie I talked to said can you do it for 50.00. My jaw hit the floor and I had to drag it out side. Oh ya almost forgot it was 5 acres of property plus a softball diamond.