1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need your Reviews.

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Perfect touch landscapes, Feb 12, 2010.

1. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

I couldn't find where you service at all.

2. Perfect touch landscapes

Perfect touch landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Why would that matter?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

More cities you have on your page better it will work with search engines. Say someone looks for mowing services in a city that you maintain but its not Springfield it probably will not come up in a search engine.

4. Del9175

Del9175 LawnSite Senior Member

Did you word that employment page yourself?

5. SchnabelLawnCare

SchnabelLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I thought it was organized well, but for me (grammar nazi), I noticed many grammatical errors. If you are targeting higher class homes, there is a larger chance of the clients noticing that too.

6. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

Photos were taking a long time to load. Maybe lower resolution photos or a better hosting company.

7. bamamike

bamamike LawnSite Member

Oh jeez.... you dont need to read any of my post. Writing + grammar = my weakness

8. Perfect touch landscapes

Perfect touch landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I never realized you could dump 250+ hours making your own site. And that's just beggining. I got some quotes from some seo's ,properly set up site runs anywhere from 2500- 6500 and that is bare bone.
    Posted via Mobile Device