1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Needed-auto Feed Switch For Vermeer 625 Chipper

Discussion in 'PartsTree.com' started by James Sims, Sep 4, 2005.

1. James Sims

James Sims LawnSite Member

:help: I AM IN NEED OF A AUTO FEED SWITCH FOR A VERMEER 625 CHIPPER. THIS MODEL IS EQUIPPED WITH A KOHLER 25HP ENGINE. THE AUTO FEED SWITCH IS LOCATED INSIDE OF A BOX ON TOP OF THE FEEDER CHUTE. I AM TRYING TO FIND A USED ONE FROM PARTS IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME

2. partstree

partstree Sponsor

Hi James, I don't believe we carry Vermeer products, but I'll check on it for you tomorrow (the store is closed for Labor Day today)

3. partstree

partstree Sponsor

James, a little research shows that Vermeer has their own distribution channel and don't provide to dealers like us. I would suggest calling a Vermeer outlet and asking them if they can get you the part you need, as we can't get access to it.

4. ShesGreen

ShesGreen LawnSite Member

We offer an excellent replacement auto feed controller for any make of tree chipper or stump grinder. Call 1-989-386-9801 for more information. We will be happy to help with any electronic questions you have for your machine.

www.RadioRemote.com