1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Needing forms for small lawn care business...

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Ram Bilt, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Ram Bilt

Ram Bilt LawnSite Member

My spouse and I operate a small lawn service. We enjoy the work and take pride in the small amount of clients we do have. Recently we have gotten calls from some commercial businesses, which we do not have forms or the like to use. Is there a place online or someone that can help with this issue. We would be greatful. Thanks

Ram Bilt :usflag:
  2. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Forms for what?
  3. bighaydenslawn

bighaydenslawn LawnSite Senior Member

4. icatilo

icatilo LawnSite Member

I know a friend who has a small lawn care business also. And he is using this software to manage his business and to keep track of his customers. Just try this it might help you or just have an idea on how to use this. http://www.lawnprosoftware.com/
  5. SangerLawn

SangerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

Don’t waste your money on lawn pro! We bought it and it was a complete waste of time and money. The program wouldn’t do half of what the video says it can do. When you contact customer service for an explanation you are told the videos are old and they did away with several aspects of the program. In general the customer service sucks. We threw the program out.
  6. Ram Bilt

Ram Bilt LawnSite Member

Thank you all for your fast replys and advice. I do appreciate it.

Ram Bilt :weightlifter::usflag:
  7. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

PM me send me your email address, I think I have what your seeking
  8. Ram Bilt

Ram Bilt LawnSite Member

9. bubby607

bubby607 LawnSite Member

Should be lawnprosucks.com. Just let me echo the sentiments of the earlier comments made about this Internet Ripoff. They really do suck. Bought it and filed it in the trash about two weeks later.