1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Needing good used equipment around Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TK LANDSCAPING LLC, Feb 22, 2011.

1. TK LANDSCAPING LLC

TK LANDSCAPING LLC LawnSite Member

I am in desperate need of some used equipment.
    Looking for
    - good small compact commercial zero turn
    - backpack blower
    - commercial trimmer
    call Tray @225-400-3200 or just post it on here
    Thanks!!!

2. mmcda18

mmcda18 LawnSite Member

I'm trying to sell my lawn equipment to pay off some student loans. (i know eliminate debt to get into more debt but whatever). I've got a john deere 777 60" zero turn with 400 hours, a john deere g15 36" walk behind, 2 shindaiwa 802 trimmers, echo stick edger, 2 shindaiwa backpack blowers, and a 16 foot tandem axle trailer with cage in front for gas cans and misc. stuff. Really need to sell ASAP if you're interested i'm asking 13,000 locally or best offer. (All 2-stroke equipment was bought last year) Everything runs great. Let me know if you're interested

3. TK LANDSCAPING LLC

TK LANDSCAPING LLC LawnSite Member

How much for just the handheld stuff?

4. LALawnboy

LALawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a year old Echo PB-755t for sale....asking $350 or best offer.

5. terceslil

terceslil LawnSite Member

How much for the walk behind? I'm in the Baton Rouge area and have been looking for some used equipment.

Thanks

6. QLM

QLM LawnSite Senior Member

I have two walkbehinds for sale in new Orleans. A toro belt 32 for 900 and a scag 36 with sulky for 1600.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. bamaturf

bamaturf LawnSite Member
    from alabama

i have some used stihl equipment
    br600 bower
    fs90 trimmer
    fs100 trimmer
    pg ultra
    stihl 80 trimmer
    kawasaki trimmer

8. terceslil

I need to have 10 posts and be a member 10 days before I can PM. Since I can't, will you post pictures of the Toro? How many hours & how old is it? What kind of engine is on the Toro? Where are you in New Orleans?

Thanks

9. QLM

QLM LawnSite Senior Member

Man it is like a 2002 or so with a 12 kaw unknown hours runs fine and comes with a bagger. Working today could get you some picks next week. Has been my back up for the last 3 seasons. I will clean her up and take some pics for you. New trans 3 seasons ago it became a backup when the trans went. Do you have a trailer? Cuz I will give you a parts mower with it a 36 belt pistol grip toro cuz I don't need a parts mower if I sell it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. terceslil

Yeah, I have a trailer. I look forward to the pics. Thanks