1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

needing info

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by CNO, Mar 19, 2000.

1. CNO

CNO Guest

I am looking for a good classifieds site.I have several 3/4ton truck part's for sale.Any info would be appriciated.

2. frahmie

frahmie LawnSite Member

what kind of parts do you have? my buddy and me both have older chevy 4x4s and are always looking for an up grade or a better body part. I might be interested in the rear springs. he needs a bed. email me at frahmie@yahoo.com<p>see our trucks at www.members.tripod.com/mopar00

3. Abe

Abe LawnSite Member

hey, clue me in on the parts you have i need doors and fenders, I have a 78 model, please let me know if you have these parts not rusted and how much you want and where you are located<p>-abe

4. Abe

Abe LawnSite Member

hey, clue me in on the parts you have i need doors and fenders, I have a 78 model, please let me know if you have these parts not rusted and how much you want and where you are located<p>-abe

5. CNO

CNO Guest

I have a 400 turbo trans and a np205 case both in excellent working order also a 14 bolt locking diff. from 78,new front 3/4 spring's and good rear spring's

6. yortengel

yortengel LawnSite Member

ABE. try the dealer for new parts. there were pretty cheap when I did them on my truck four years ago. like $110.00 each.<br>That was doors and a front fender.

7. mycave

mycave LawnSite Member

My e-mail is mycave@aol.com let me know how much you are asking for the tranny and t-case I have been looking for the t-case to put on my truck

8. Goose1

Goose1 Guest

If you haven't sold your drive train parts yet, you should post them on the parts for sale section at coloradok5.com ; there are over 600 registered members, including me. BTW, I would love the have the parts, but I'm saving for another K5.