1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Needing Leaf Vac Hose

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ztrguy, Nov 8, 2006.

1. ztrguy

ztrguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE FL

Where can I buy a Leaf Vac Hose? Is there any stores or chains that carry an 8" hose? I can order one from J-Thomas, but I'd like to get one asap. Let me know if you think of a place to buy a hose locally. Thanks!
  2. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Senior Member

Hey ztrguy...where ya from in okla? I know a place in Tulsa you can get some but its expensive.
  3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I called a local building supply company last year and they had some tubing just like the leaf vac hose. It wasn't like Lowes or Home Depot more so a independent supplier, or try a heating and a/c supplier.
  4. Nickcon404

Nickcon404 LawnSite Member

Try these guys. I just got a section for my vac. They are in Springfield MA but if you call they will ship one out for you.

5. seacoastlandscape

seacoastlandscape LawnSite Member

I have a 8 in by 12 foot one that came off my billy goat that I don't need since upgrading. Also has the double handle end on it too. Dont know how much it would be to ship but I could give you a pretty good deal on it. I know from my dealer just the handle for the end runs around 300 and atleast 250 for the tube.
  6. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

look at the cyclone rake "power vacume pickup" its 17" dont know if it is 6 or 8" tho.
  7. LarryF

LarryF LawnSite Bronze Member

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of CR's hoses are 8". I believe the power-vacuum pickup hose is 6" and the others are 7".