NEELY COBLE COMPANY Nashville TN Isuzu NPR???

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by vanncann, Oct 14, 2013.

1. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

No but then again I'm nowhere near Nashville

2. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

See what kind of deal they can get you on a Womack landscape body, with trailer hitch. Enjoy.

3. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Neither are we but have flown down twice with a friend who bought from them. Trucks were exactly as described . They picked us from the airport signed a few documents and were out the door driving back within 30 min. They know Isuzu trucks better than anyone around here. I would highly recommend them

4. vanncann

vanncann LawnSite Senior Member

Just ordered the new truck... My sales rep was great... Highly recamend him and his name is Myles Baldwin @ Neely Coble Co... Nashville TN.

5. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

so what were the specs besides being gas? Any particular reason you didn't want diesel?

6. vanncann

Full racks across the front... 2-4 peace Trimmer Trap on each sid of bed... No drop down sides, LED lights, second shelf in racks @ front of truck, D hooks in floor, HAD to b under 102" high.... As for the diesil it was around another 8-9 K and all the people I have spoke with said with lawn trucks the tranny will not last... Just what I got from all the people I spoke with...?

7. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Senior Member

Womack is about two miles from my house, good people.

8. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

You got a new gas for 8K cheaper? I have been looking at the NPR-HD with the 5.2L diesel. Is that was you was comparing or the 3.0L diesel vs. gas?

9. vanncann

Do not recall the engine size so I can't comment...

10. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

The only option for the N-series trucks are the 6.0L GM gas V8 or the 5.2L Isuzu diesel.
    Posted via Mobile Device