Lawn Care Forum banner

NEELY COBLE COMPANY Nashville TN Isuzu NPR???

9K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  vanncann 
#1 ·
Has any one bought a truck from Neely Coble in Nashville??? Thanking about a new NPR with a 19' landscape bed... Thanks for the info...

#16 ·
Full racks across the front... 2-4 peace Trimmer Trap on each sid of bed... No drop down sides, LED lights, second shelf in racks @ front of truck, D hooks in floor, HAD to b under 102" high.... As for the diesil it was around another 8-9 K and all the people I have spoke with said with lawn trucks the tranny will not last... Just what I got from all the people I spoke with...?

#18 ·
Full racks across the front... 2-4 peace Trimmer Trap on each sid of bed... No drop down sides, LED lights, second shelf in racks @ front of truck, D hooks in floor, HAD to b under 102" high.... As for the diesil it was around another 8-9 K and all the people I have spoke with said with lawn trucks the tranny will not last... Just what I got from all the people I spoke with...?
You got a new gas for 8K cheaper? I have been looking at the NPR-HD with the 5.2L diesel. Is that was you was comparing or the 3.0L diesel vs. gas?

#22 ·
We have both gassers and diesels, I prefer gas. About anyone can work on them and with proper care the 6.0 will go to 200k without issues. Put seat covers on it right away, after a few yrs the drivers seat tends to wear through. Get the floor mat to if it wasn't included. Enjoy your truck.

#23 ·
The diesel is the way to go. Better milage, better transmission, better truck. We have had ours since 2006. It averages 11mpg loaded mixed driving. Change oil every 6000 miles. Thats is the only maintenance it has needed. It still has the original wipers on it. Now that is dependable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.