1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Neighborhood Landscaping LLC 2008 end of season pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by slapshotmike24, Aug 24, 2008.

1. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 LawnSite Member

Here are some pics of my new truck and some work pictures. The truck is a 2001 Dodge 2500 4x4 cummins with only 48,000 miles. :cool2:

DSCI0051.JPG

DSCI0053.JPG

DSCI0055.JPG

DSCI0058.JPG

DSCI0059.JPG

2. slapshotmike24

more....................................

DSCI0060.JPG

DSCI0061.JPG

stripes.JPG

stripes1.JPG

stripes 3.JPG

3. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

That truck looks great...and so do the lawns, nice pics.

4. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

great, but I can't even emagine using straps on my trailer anymore !!! What a pain in the butt to unstrap every stop ! Have you looked into prolockers?? once I got mine a few years back I don't know if I would ever use anything else!!

5. slapshotmike24

Thanks guys. And I HATE using straps on the equipment. I had fas-straps on my old trailer, the kind that are mounted onto the trailer and you just pull the strap over the tire. I have looked into prolockers, but I found the fas-straps were more versitale for me. I didn't transfer them over from the old trailer so I'm stuck using the good ole rachet straps untill I order some new ones.

6. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work and setup.

Post 800!

7. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

Nice rig and the lawns look great.
    1st question is what walk behind is that?
    2nd do you like your trimmer rack in the front like that? have you had any problems with it there? I always thought that i would smack my trimmers if i had to turn sharp..

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

have you ever thought of a tool box on your trailer instead of having misc. stuff in that milk crate and loose on the trailer?

9. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

End of season pics??? You're only halfway there you have the entire fall to look foward to!

10. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

don't be hatin on the milk crate!!:realmad: