neighborhoods

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jsfrk, Sep 13, 2004.

1. jsfrk

jsfrk LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

If I want to do some mailings to specific neighborhoods or a specific street in a neighborhood, how do I get the address information?

2. jerryrwm

jerryrwm LawnSite Bronze Member

Check the County Appraisal District data online. You'd be surprised how much information is there. It will give the owner's name and address, as well as property appraisal, taxes, sometimes purchase price, etc.

In fact that's how I found out that the ex had sold the house!.

3. lawnboyz

lawnboyz LawnSite Member

4. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

get to know a realator... all realesate companies have data basis of this information and within minutes can pull a list of names, and address for you based on neighborhood name......... yes all you need is the neighborhood name. i use my realator all the time for this for my direct mail. free of charge and its updated info.

5. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

There should be a company in town or somewhere near that does this..of course for a small fee. There is a printing place here that will send things out by neighborhood..street..zip code..however you want it done. And the prices are awesome..I dont mind paying it to not have to do all the research and work involved in even creating your own database. They do usually have a minimum...so if you only want a neighborhood or two then it would probably be wiser to just do it yourself. You can always drive up and down the street and write the adresses down too...