Neighbors back yard..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grandview (2006), Sep 15, 2006.

1. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

This company knows how this lawn is after it rains and still cuts it.

back yard mowing 001 (Small).jpg

back yard mowing 002 (Small).jpg

back yard mowing 003 (Small).jpg

back yard mowing 004 (Small).jpg

2. Pietro

Pietro LawnSite Senior Member

Hmm, maybe they dont care? Ive got a few accounts where im not making too much $$ on, and if they drop me I dont mind because I plan on raising their price next year. Ive got a client whos got a 1/4 acre, and we do it for $25, but her lawn is soo thick, it constantly requires a double cut, and blower on the lawn when were through. So maybe that company under bid and doesnt really care too much?

3. grandview (2006)

I forgot this is the 2nd yr doing it. She must like the price for them to keep doing that.

4. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Hows buffalo holding up in this rain grandview.. prety wet in syracuse the past few days... You behind a lot of gona be caught up by tonight? HOpe your having a great season out there!!!!!!!!!!

5. grandview (2006)

I personaly blew off the the rest of this week to wet, don't want my lawns looking like that. First time this season I skipped some. But it was a good season hope to get about 8-9 more cuts in before the snow.

6. lawncare18

Cant wate to see how much lake effect we get this season??? Glad to see your having a good season.

7. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

The 3rd and 4th pics really show the mess.

8. grandview (2006)

lawncare18, I hope you guys win the "Golden Snowball" again.

9. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

I actually saw a couple companies mowing today in Amherst and what a mess. i had 24 lawns to do today but needed a boat to do most so only got 4 done today that were dry enough. Haven't been this far behind work in some time.

10. lawncare18

hah we will get it i am sure!!! I live closer to oswego and we get more lake effect.. am going to be working for a good frined of the family plowing with him this winter... all key banks in the area.. going to be an interesting winter.. long nights for sure!!