Neighbor's LCO throws dead squirrel in my yard!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by eshreve1234, Sep 24, 2004.

1. eshreve1234

eshreve1234 LawnSite Member

Just for some humor. One of my accounts the neighbor's yard is mowed by another LCO. When I was working last Sunday doing an aeration, I noticed a dead squirrel in the neighboring lawn. Well since this guy throws sticks, garbage, and every week discharges into my lawn, I figured the squirrel would be tossed in also. Sure enough when cutting last night there is the squirrel in my client's lawn, not cut up or anything, so he had to get off his Simplicity rider to toss it over. Needless to say I was mad, but I guess a little courtesy does not exist anymore.

2. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe he was raised in the south where both squirrel and roadkill/lawnkill are considered a delicacy. Being so busy but wanting to buy you a nice meal, he did the next best thing :D gently placed the meal where you could find it.

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

throw it back over there, and then put a sign by it that says, "No thank you."

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Nothing but high class! Rather then just throw the sticks, squirrel, etc. away he goes to all of the trouble to throw these items into your clients yard. Definitely a high brow move!

Gravely_Man

5. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

Just throw it back over. Maybe he'll get the point.

6. mownlow79

mownlow79 LawnSite Member

Mow over him, and have some free fertilizer. Ha ha

7. DEA

DEA LawnSite Member

or put in his truck-under the seat :blob3: :blob3:

8. BladesAway

BladesAway LawnSite Member
    from Ok

Hey try to get there next week in time to put it inside his truck under the seat while he is throwing stuff over the fence in the back yard. :rolleyes:
    When they find it maybe it will ring a bell. I did that to a guy with trash. We were filling up at QT and I pay at the pump when the guy went in to pay I dumped my trash into the bed of his truck. We know each other though. He picks up his own trash now and hasn't blown anything through the fence in some time.

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

That takes no class at all to do something like that.

10. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL!! thanks for the days laugh :laugh: :laugh: