1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by NY Landscape Lighting, Jun 2, 2005.

1. NY Landscape Lighting

NY Landscape Lighting LawnSite Member

Was wondering what your methods of networking with others in the industry were. For instance do you offer referrals to another company for a service you do not offer ,in exchange for a referral fee. We've been contacting LCO's, pool and pond designers, to no avail as of yet. Thought this might be a good way of getting each other clients. Any thoughts
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi NY Landscape Lighting,

Something we see on here quite often is this. Find others who provide services you don't. Refer them jobs with no fee. They will potentially refer you jobs at no fee.
  3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Only to and between personal friends (have 2 that own - 1 is trees, other does skid-steer loader work), I do lawncare.

Thou from time to time I like to keep random flyers I find that specifically advertise leaves, I hand these out left and right for leaf-requests because I HATE leaves (thou I do them for my regulars without question)

Hehehe :)