never any posts.

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by chefdrp, Oct 26, 2004.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

i have put 2 threads on here and dont see any. why have a lesco forum if there are no threads being posted. I love my lesco stuff.

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for the support and the patience -- we're up and running now, so bring on the posts.

Also, thanks for your business,
    Bob

3. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

Is Lesco planning to begin carrying any truly organic turf fertilization products. I don't mean the products that are part organic material filling out the weight in an otherwise synthetic product.

I know I have clients that would be interested and I don't have the volume yet to be able to buy pallet quantities from some of the bulk distributors. Your company would make a great place to get it just like you do for the synthetic ferts.

4. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

Just seen you guys were on here. Great!!! Have been dealing with Lesco for about two years now and really like the service I have been getting. Just had a new store open about twenty minutes away. (old store fifty minutes away :( ) Have really helped me out with my lawn treatment programs. And I really like my new Lesco 60 pull behind aerator, does a great job and saves valuable time and energy over using a walk-behind by itself. If I have any questions my local guy can't answer I will be sure to ask on here. Thanks and glad to see your a sponsor on Lawn Site, Marc Franke

5. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I get it now...these posts are being moderated. Why have this board at all if any criticism is just being deleted? I'm not good at sugar coating my words. You can PM with an answer if you desire...

6. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Green Dreams...

We do moderate the board, but we haven't been editing it or deleting posts from it. LESCO sponsored this area because we believe in the value of this Web site to our customers' businesses and we are always looking for ways to have an ongoing dialogue with our customers.

We know that everyone doesn't think we're perfect or that our products are perfect, so feedback is welcome. That's how we get closer to being perfect.

Thanks,
    Bob

7. mulchmonkey2000

mulchmonkey2000 LawnSite Member

you got it Green Dreams....i created a thread a week ago asking about a problem i had with a swing mount i bought and it has yet to show up on here.