Never Received MyTrench Blade!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by StihlBR600, Mar 28, 2011.

1. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered one trench blade 58 about 10 days ago now and still havent received it. The shipping said 2-5 days so i know its not the shipping companys fault. Iam so pissed offf. I just spent $11 on something that im not going to get on time to do bed edging. I can get in contact with Trench Blade via phone or email. Ive heard others complain about this guys service being horrible....guess i should have listened.

2. StihlBR600

I meant CAN'T get in contact with Trench Blade

3. StihlBR600

BUMP...i guess nobody has ordered a trench blade in the past few weeks

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i was for sure they went under. prob took your money. i got one a few years ago though and they did a pretty good job, it needs to be on the large stick edgers, not the weak ones most have and i tried to use it on.

if you dont get yours, you can buy ours for a bit over shipping. i am never gonna use it again. we just dont need an edger and we are going to buy a bed edger in the near future.

5. GunnPropertyServices

GunnPropertyServices LawnSite Senior Member

i heard about these problems with trench blade and decided to go with the Oregon Magnum blades they work just like the trench blade, you can get them at a couple different places online

6. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought I saw a thread the other day with a trench blade rep in it. I then went and checked out the site. Where's the sponsor?????????? (I think he was a sponsor).

7. StihlBR600

Well when i originally found the trench blade on you tube like 5 months ago i tried to go to their website but it didnt exist. Then the website was back up and running a month ago so i decided to order one. Yeah i saw oregons version of it too. They are a good company i should have went with them

8. nvc0117

nvc0117 LawnSite Member

I order one 3 weeks ago and am still waiting...

9. StihlBR600

Great. This trench blade guy is a dumbass. Why did he even start this business if he cant even put a simple blade in the mail.

10. ms lawnman

ms lawnman LawnSite Member

I ordered one last week as well and haven't received it yet.