Never Received MyTrench Blade!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by StihlBR600, Mar 28, 2011.

1. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

So hundreds of people have probably ordered one in the past month and nobody has received one. He cant have to many returning customers lol

2. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Lefet..your right...he was on here the other day after a guy was praising trench blade...i guess he only likes the positive light...not the negative.

3. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Just don't know what is so had on his end. Have a inventory, some padded envelopes/boxes, label maker, and stop by usps.

Just a good concept with bad service. He should sell his site to someone who can keep up with it.

4. StihlBR600

Yeah honestly. The last time he updated the website was in 2008. Im so ******

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

There are plenty of threads here concerning them NOT shipping those items that have been paid for. You guys should have known better.

6. ReddensLawnCare

If you paid with a credit card, you can dispute the charges. Try that

7. StihlBR600

Yes i did pay with my credit card. How do i do that?

8. ReddensLawnCare

Contact your credit card company and they will tell you. Every company is different.

9. bigkid

bigkid LawnSite Member
    from Gap pa

after reading about you guys not receiving your trenchblades i went on the website and e-mailed him because i wanted to order a pack. I told him that i was concerned because of all the recent complaints on lawnsite and that i wasn't placing an order until things were cleared up. I never heard a thing from him. Until word gets out he is gona continue to take money from people. Thanks to lawnsite i am not out any money.

10. StihlBR600

Yeah for some reason my computer will not let me click on the email box on the website. But let me know if he emails you back