1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New 07' Kubota ZD Pic

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by razor1, Jan 4, 2007.

1. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was at the local Kubota Dealer and spotted this new Kubota ZD. Enjoy!

2. desii

desii LawnSite Member

Yeah, I saw one at my dealer last week, too! Pretty cool. Much shorter. It looks like the trans is much beefier. The orange rims looked a little different. I didn't get a price, did you?
  3. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Man sweet mower. I would to have one of them. Yea you didn't happen to get a price for that bad boy did you? I know a company around here uses them and they love them.
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks cool! A lot shorter than the older machines.
  5. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Little too much plastic, but overall nice!
  6. shortgut

shortgut LawnSite Member

with it being shorter wonder if the mower will be tail heavy and looks like it would rider rougher than the older units being so short
  7. tawilson1152

tawilson1152 LawnSite Member

I was just comparing that pic with one I have of my ZD28, and it looks like some of the being shorter comes from the rear end not sticking out so far behind the rear wheels.
  8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

That is exactly what I was thinking.
  9. akerr

akerr LawnSite Member

I demoed. the zd26 with a 60in yesterday at my dealer. pretty sweet. they redesigned the transmisson and increased the blade speed. they have a 31 hrse pwr with a 72" deck, it's a beast. the grease pts on the top of the deck are easy access now, they add a door to reach them from the top of the foot platform. dual fuel tanks. you raise/lower the deck with your feet. just a few observations. the dealer didn't have the price, because they haven't recieved their invoice from kubota yet.
  10. L4L

L4L LawnSite Member

I just bought the 2 331's...a 60 and a 72. I traded in my zd28 60's on them. They are shorter, quieter, more powerful, way easier to grease, faster and more comfortable to operate. List on them was in the mid 15k but I only paid 11.5k for the 60 and 12k for the 72. Find a dealer with stock and get bargaining now...Kubota wants to push them and you should welcome such a windfall into your trailer. Way sweet machines!