New 2005 Hustler Super Z

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by puppypaws, Jun 25, 2005.

1. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

I just received my third new Hustler Super Z 27/60 yesterday and I must say that I really like the new gas tanks with the see through site gage, better suspension seat with all the individual adjustments and the new blade set up with the enlarged chute opening. The Hustler Super Z is by far the best mower I have ever owned or operated and as long as the company keeps making little improvements I will keep trading mowers.

Thanks for the wonderful machines and the best customer service in the country.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Congrats on another new Hustler!
    I know Chad is taking care of you!

Pj

3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

I know that it would be impossible to find a better dealer or person than Chad Whitley with Whitley Lawn and Garden in Monroe, NC. Chad looks after me better than my own family could and as far as I am concerned he is the best Hustler dealer in the country. When you have the quality of mowers that Hustler builds and the kind of personnel that Chad Whitley represents there is no other way for your company to go but up.

Thanks for the wonderful machines and the people like Chad Whitley that you have to represent them.

Reid Phifer
    Marshville, NC

4. JLH

JLH LawnSite Member

I have a new Super Z 60/28 EFI, came from factory with new deck, but not the new style gas tanks.

I was curious to know if I have the type of suspension seat that is being referred to above?

Wouild it be possible for Mower Consultant to post a picture of the new style tanks. My mower just left factory a few weeks ago, why did I not get the new tanks?

Thanks

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

JLH,
    We only offer 1 suspension seat, it is the same as yours.
    As for the tanks, I do not have a pic to post and the tanks were a running change that took place recently on Hustler Z's and Super Z's.

Pj

6. plowboy81

plowboy81 LawnSite Member

I will have to say that Chad Whitley is extremely helpful and knowledgeable with me and friends that I refer. I have personally bought 3 hustlers from him and referred another 10 customer who bought from him. I have a dealer 15 miles from me and I will never but another from them. I do take it there to get it serviced. I bought my first one from them, Farmers Feed and Seed in Kernersville, NC and when I went to buy my second I couldnt get a deal. They gave me a problem about service work on the ones I bought from Chad but Ken Raney at Hustler straightened them out for me. Just wanted to let you know how helpful Chad is with your products.