NEW 2008 List Price Sheet (PDF)

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by JoeyD, Jan 10, 2008.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Here is the link to our NEW 2008 List Price Sheet. Contractors do recieve discount off of list price, again this is just MSRP list prices.

You will see that we have re structured our fixture pricing to allow you guys to order fixtures with or withour wire leads and lamps to sabve cost and to allow you to utilize any lamp and or wiring method you prefer. Let me know if any of you have questions, I cannot discuss pricing this will be up to you and your distributor to establish.

Attached Files:

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Joey, I see lots of new additions from 07

3. JoeyD

4. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

Hello Joey!
    Where we can see pictures and specs of new fixtures (brass knights etc)? Didn't found on your site.

5. JoeyD

We have not got that far yet with the Brass Knights series. It's a line that we havent spent a tone of time on in terms of marketing just yet. We spent plenty of time ont he development but just havent brought them to market in full scale yet. I will keep you and everyone else posted once we do.

6. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Are you saying that you are now offering your fixtures without the 25' leads?

7. JoeyD

Yep and you can order them without lamps as well. (Obviously by default they will always come with a wire lead and lamp)

8. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Joey, Is Unique going to expand it Copper Knights line to match the selection of the Odysey line? I like the copper line but the choices are limited.

9. JoeyD

Yes we will be Tim. First off this year we are looking to release a Copper Knights version of the Big Bang and Voyager series step lgiths. Both of these lights are in the final phases of design and I would like to think we will haev them out by summer. But we do have goals of expanding the copper line with frequency and are always lookign to gather feedbacka s to which lights you would liek to see in a copper version!!

10. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

Joey

BTW, I didn't find price for Nautilus underwater light (stainless steel one). Its featured in your 2007-2008 catalog. ???