New 2011 silverado hd

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 02DURAMAX, Feb 11, 2010.

1. collegefundms

collegefundms LawnSite Member

My dad put one on order and the dealer dosent know the exact price but with all the bells and whistles he is getting it for 32K. But thats with the gasser.

2. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

:confused:

3. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I bet the duramax/allison runs an additional 9 grand now.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Videos make me wanna get one!

5. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

pay cash for it

6. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

It currently runs $10K here in Canada for the GM HD trucks. It's disgusting. At least diesel fuel is 10% less than regular gas - most days.

7. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Can you get a single axle crew cab short box tonner? I see many fords that are that Way. With all the new emmssions stuff is the diesel worth the money. Also why not option a gas with the Allison. Ithunk I would like to trade for a new one but gas or diesel is the argument.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. OhioMowerGuy

OhioMowerGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Yes the 2011 HD's can come in a 3500 SRW crew cab short bed

9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

i am very impressed with the new offering from GM now. i especially like that they paid attention to the front end and upped it to match fords 6k rating. now you can "legally" put a plow on a crew cab diesel!

it seems that the truck offerings from the big three are on a much more even playing field, each has exhaust brakes, i know ford and chevy now offer the trailer sway control, and hill start assist, and ford has the hill descent control as well.

looks like ill be looking at both ford and gms come truck buying time this year!

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I just don't care for all the emision crap thats on new diesels today. And shi**y fuel consumption. Hell my 6.4 dump loaded down pulling my 16ft enclosed with lawn mowers gets only 8mpg on flat ground.

Took a trip in a friends older mid 90's diesel, got 13mpg all day long pulling a 24k goose in the hills, driving like a jacka$$ too.