New 2011 Toro Grandstand... NOS 2004 Proline

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by kwameseal, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwameseal

kwameseal LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Longtime reader, first time poster..
    Ended up winning too many bids at a local dealers auction past week. I do not need it all, and didn't think I would get it all, but I did. Here is what I have.

New 2011 Toro Grandstand 60" model 74553 .8 hrs, unit has never seen grass and was never sold new. Warranty card is still waiting to be filled out. 26hp Kawasaki, turbo force deck
    $6350

2- New old stock 2004 Prolines 44" model 30440 with SFS floating deck, electric start, hydro transmission .2 hrs and 3.7hrs. both with Pistol grips and 17hp Kawasaki Had been stored outside all these years, so the paint job is faded quite a bit and there is some rust on the blades. Choice $2150, take the pair for $4100

It has been super cold here in Indiana and these mowers had been outside. I m charging the batteries on the Prolines tomorrow. Its not the ideal weather to try to start a mower. I have had the Grandstand up and running.

proline1deck.jpg

proline2front.jpg

granstand.jpg

26hp.jpg

.8hrs.jpg

blades.jpg

controls.jpg

2. doublesharp

doublesharp LawnSite Senior Member

What part of Indiana?

3. kwameseal

from Indiana

Northern, South Bend area

4. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

I wonder if Toro would warrantee after this long?

5. kwameseal

from Indiana

The dealer advertised that the warranty was available for the grandstand and one of the prolines. Toro says for the original owner and I still have a blank warranty card for the grandstand. One of the proline cards was in a tube with the manual on the mower and was a little wet and moldy from being in there for years.

6. kwameseal

from Indiana

1 Proline Sold!

Still have 1 more ProLine and the 60 Grandstand

7. kwameseal

from Indiana

All mowers sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.