New 2014 Cat 259D Track loader

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ClassicLawnCareInc, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Nico963

Nico963 LawnSite Member

ClassicLawnCare you are the man!!!!

You just made my day,Thanks for taking the time to post those pics!

2. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

Nico hey yup no prob your welcome!! lol

3. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Got the price from dealer in PA up here. Theve got me thinking i had most options included including high flow and the price still wasnt to bad. kinda interested to see where bobcat comes in at price wise what bobcat were you looking at?

4. ClassicLawnCareInc

I was looking at a T-650 2013 left over with no 2=speed and no high flow. It did have the touch screen inside. They wanted 55200 with no bucket or extra warranty. A 3 yr warranty was like 2k and a bucket was about 1600 extra.

5. House2Home

House2Home LawnSite Member

High flow hydraulics aren't really needed unless your running some crazy attatchments. If your running augers all your really doing is paying more for high flow that you don't really need. I myself will save the extra cash and use it toward something else. The newest of the bobcat line says it can handle almost twice the weight of the cat as for tipping load, but I don't see that happening.

6. ClassicLawnCareInc

Hmm Id be interested in seeing the specs of each. I know my 259D tipping load is 5900 @ 100% the T-650 is 6700 lbs.The t-750 does say 9500 lbs tipping load, if thats true thats crazy lol

7. House2Home

House2Home LawnSite Member

yea now look up the t870 I just don't see it happening but ive only ever run bobcat wheeled machines and not their track line. I do know the deeres ranked the highest in a test of actual performance for load balance when pushing the envelope toward the tipping load though. I looked at the 323d and its a nice machine. I just ended up buying a cat since I had already bought the cat excavator.

8. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

870 will do it.

The 870 is a physically huge machine that will be too big for 98% of people. Personally I think it needs more horsepower.

A 770 is a better choice over 870

I've ran a 332 didn't care much for it. 333 is crazy lol.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

A lot of us run mulchers in this forum for high flow.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ClassicLawnCareInc

thats crazy that it a large tipping load either way