New 25-35 HP Briggs Vangaurds???

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by EJK2352, Nov 20, 2003.

1. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sure your aware that Briggs has introduced six new Vangaurd engines from 25-35 horsepower. I see the competition is offering them as an option in their 2004 line up. I just picked up Exmarks 2004 literature and see that you are not offering these engines. Have you guy's looked at these engines??? 31-35 HP on a Lazer Z would be sweet, especially if you are running an UltraVac. So do you have any Vangaurd powered Lazers running around Beatrice, Nebraska????????

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

EJK

I'll cover this like I did in TLS's post a few minutes ago.

It's kinda like this.

As with any engine it must pass all of our tests and criteria before we will put them on an Exmark. I can't really comment if the new Vanguards have or have not been tested but I can assure you that NO engine will go on an Exmark until it's completed and passed our test program.

Incidentally there are at least four engines being used by our competitors that did not pass our test program.

Thanks

Terry

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

EJK

It's kinda like this.

As with any engine it must pass all of our tests and criteria before we will put them on an Exmark. I can't really comment if the new Vanguards have or have not been tested but I can assure you that NO engine will go on an Exmark until it's completed and passed our test program.

Incidentally there are at least four engines being used by our competitors that did not pass our test program.

Thanks

Terry