New 313 and 15 Deere's

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Fieldman12, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw the new 313 and 315 Deere radial lift skid steers today at JD Equipment (London Ohio). I must say these machine are very easy to see out of all the way around you. The machine does not appear to be over built by any means but I feel it will be a good machine.

2. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

3. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

JD.....shot and post some pics.......

4. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, I wish I had to my camera but it was kind of one of those last minute deals and did not realize until I got there that they had something going on.

5. JDSKIDSTEER

We actualy are due a big rain Monday , but I will see if I can get some pics. Main thing I saw diffrent is th wheel base.

6. JDSKIDSTEER

I got carried away and took pics of all inventory on front lot. I know how you guys like fresh paint.

DSCN0195.jpg

DSCN0194.jpg

DSCN0196.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

DSCN0198.jpg

7. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

I wish we had a dealer for AG like that out here! Your little CTL looks sweet. Nice picture of the bradco. How are those mowers. Do you know anyting about a brushcat? I like the brushcat but hate the roller when I hit a stump or get in soft material.

8. JDSKIDSTEER

I have had no complaints with the Bradco cutters. No little about the Brushcat. I keep a lot more inventory than this. I have several units out back in a demo area and usualy 2 or 3 on Demo at all times, not to mention we have 20 stores to draw inventory from. In the same area that ALL of my local competitors cover we have 9 locations with inventory to their 1 location.We are the main location for John Deere CWP products in this area. Correction...Cat has their Skidteers main location at the Cat Rental store, their big equipment about 10 miles away and another small store about 60 miles away, but no one has the parts and service covered in a 100 mile radius like Deere does here. 10 to 20 miles any direction. I was blessed to help start this product line up with a company that is commited to do what ever it takes to grow the business and keep customers happy. Im a lucky dog, YellowDog.

9. JDSKIDSTEER

I got the CT322 in the other day and added a AM/FM/Weather Band radio, 12 volt auxiliary kit with controls in the handles, and Multi purpose bucket with tooth bar. It is tricked out and ready to sell. Deere just came out with weather proof radio and speakers, so you can install in non cab units also Fieldman. Price around $340.00 depending on your local dealer.

10. JDSKIDSTEER

Here's some pics.

DSCN0199.jpg

DSCN0200.jpg

DSCN0201.jpg

DSCN0202.jpg