New 34Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gr8cutter, May 21, 2004.

1. gr8cutter

gr8cutter LawnSite Member

I just mowed today with our new 34Z. It worked great! Went right through the back gate. You just have to be careful making your turns not to tear the turf but it sure beats walking. Also was able to cut a lot of time off the job. It is really fast. Paid $3899 before someone asked. Also Gravely is offering 6 months same as cash and then it converts to only 1.9% for the duration. Offer ends in June.

2. firekilr2

firekilr2 LawnSite Member

Got mine in april and love it mows really nice. Going to put my mulch kit on in morning. Hope it works good. Got mine for 3700.00 in chicago.

3. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Be sure to report back how it it mows with the mulch kit on, Firekilr2. I'd be interested in knowing since I love mulching.

4. gr8cutter

I should have mentioned that they installed a mulch kit for free for that $3899. The yards I mowed today really was not a big test for the mulch kit, but still worked great.

5. dagrel42

dagrel42 LawnSite Member

I am interested in the Gravely Z34 also but with the very narrow deck, how well does it trim around obstacles and how fast can you mow ?

6. EZTarget

EZTarget LawnSite Senior Member

that aint bad. i got quoted 3900 but didnt include mulch kit and installation cost. i too am interested in this

7. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

did you pay for the mulch kit and they installed it free, or was the mulch kit "free" and thats why you paid the 3899 instead of the 3700, so you really paid for it, but didnt know.

trevor

8. EZTarget

EZTarget LawnSite Senior Member

well that is still cheaper than what i got and he is not too too far from me. a few hundred miles.

9. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

GOOD POINT..............

10. gr8cutter

I started this thread with buying a grzvely 34 Z. My partner and I got offers to joint our police department at the end of last season. We are not going to have time to mow. Anyone interested in the Z with 127 hrs or all the other equipment we have let us know. Best deal around.