NEW 36" Stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Strawbridge Lawn, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Strawbridge Lawn

Strawbridge Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Just purchased a new 36" Wright Stander 17HP KAW ES
    Appreciate the help and guidance of all here for it did aid
    me through the pro's and cons.

2. You're welcome! Now, in appreciation, I think you should let us all take turns using it for a while. Just until its broke-in. Of course, we'd pay for our own gas, hehe.
  3. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

Let us know how it works out...I'll be purchasing one this year to replace my Encore 36" belt-driven walk-behind:eek:
  4. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Congradulations on your purchase. Its a big sign of excitment i just bought mine 2 weeks ago (Ferris Z's). I cant wait to see it or even take her for a run i pick it up in 2 weeks after its built. Iam not sure if i should buy a ferris walkbehind or just pick up 2 of thos wright standers. Whats the length from front to rear on that stander i was looking for like two 36"?

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

GOOD LUCK Many years Of Making Money With It.
    Johnny G.
  6. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

If you dont mind me asking, how much did you have to pay for one of those???I realy like them!
  7. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Strawbribge, but dont forget to share your toys with your friends. :D
  8. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

Who did you buy it from?? How much $$$ Would you mind if I stopped by one day to try it for a few minutes?? If it ever does stop raining.
  9. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

here in N. Fla, it goes for $5500.00
  10. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow! That's seems high seeing as I just ordered the 61" Sentar with 25hp Kawi for $7000.