NEW 40” Z-Plug Aerator w/ Electric Lift & Lower Valve

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Continuing to revolutionize the industry, the Z-Plug zero-turn Aerator has once again improved on its past design. Now with a 40” aeration width, the Z-Plug unit’s lift and lower function is controlled by thumb switches. With safety and production in mind, the head is now lifted and lowered by simply compressing a switch at the end of the Control Arms. This allows the operator to do these functions without letting go of the Control Arms or driving with one hand during this process. The 40” aeration width not only gives you more production than any other stand-on aerator, but also designed with the tines just 4 ¼” apart (left to right) giving you more holes per sq ft. Still equipped with the capabilities of adding attachments such as a slice seeder, snow blade, de-thatch rake, spyker, sprayer system and spreader, there is no job to tough for this unit.

IMG_3006.jpg

newplug.jpg

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i love that machine

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

If only my frickin lottery numbers would match up for once I could get one of those!

4. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes! matte black and downright evil looking
    How much?

5. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Leave it to someone in Indiana to come up with it too.