NEW 6 hp FORCE wheeled blower

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries, May 14, 2008.

1. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries LawnSite Senior Member

We at Billy Goat Industries are pround to introduce the new F601S FORCE wheeled blower. It weighs only 76 pounds (over 25 pounds less than competitors). To comes standard with the Aim -n- Shoot. It's quieter than any wheeled blower, commercial backpack, and even some hand helds. Other hand held blowers barely beat us (1 db or less). It has a 6 hp Subaru that has a 3 year warranty. Blowing power? It beats any 5 or 6 hp wheeled blowers hands down. It even beats some competitive 8 and 9 hp units and gives our 9 hp Force a respectable run for its money.

Speaking of money the list price of our new F601S is $669. Please let me know if anyone has any questions I can answer for them.
  2. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

The light weight is a great feature. My dealer has been selling a similar heavier unit with a Honda 5hp (I think), and expect he will have one of the new lighter units on the floor soon. I'm quite interested in the unit.
  3. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

Got the F601S and really like it so far. Not doing leaf work yet, but it is considerably more powerful than my BR600. On larger lawns with long drives I've been using it for regular mowing cleanup and it saves time. If you can put the debris across the street into an empty lot it does it fast. Moves acorns much faster than the BR600. Also does not take much space on a trailer. I consider it money well spent.