1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New 7x16, if you live close to Georgia I'll tell you where to go....

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by BryantLandscape, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

What is his eBay id?

Good looking trailer BTW!

2. chaduco19

chaduco19 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

thats funny im picking up one of those trailers this week

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Come on now, I live 30 miles from Baxley and its big compared to Blackshear! :D

4. BryantLandscape

BryantLandscape LawnSite Member

Hey Chad I promise you'll be happy with it, the reason its so cheap is because its straight from the factory, when you buy from a dealership its marked up atleast a $1,000 if not more, thats why i drove almost 6 hours to go get it....I looked at Pace Summits for almost $6,000 and I can hardly tell the difference

5. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I looked at Pace Summits for almost $6,000 and I can hardly tell the difference
    Not that that trailer is bad but a Summit is a very well built trailer. And 6k is way too much
    8x14 10,000# spare rack 6" xtra height and 2 rolls of e track cost me $5200.00 last year.

$4600. base= 3/4 inch treated floor- 2 top vents- triple bar tongue - 54" tongue to pull behind stake bed - 3/8th plywood walls with extra wood at top and bottom. and the most important, 16" centers on the floor and the walls.
    There are many ways to make a trailer cheaper and most will not show up till a year or two into heavy use. Again not saying that the one you got is bad, just need to know what you are comparing to.

6. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

from the pictures you can see that it is 24" on the sides.
    I like the wheels.