New Accessories?

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by Tanaka, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

How are manufacturers doing with their accessory offerings? Too much? Not enough? The WRONG stuff?

What are you guys looking for that you're not getting?

Thanks for your comments.

-MW

2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Last Chance for input...

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I dont really understand the question. Maybe give me an example and I'll understand better so I can help you guys out. Sorry

4. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    To me, I don't see a lot of innovation or new offerings when it comes to offering landscapers items that truly enhance products or make work easier.

I don't want more accessories to our line that everyone else has. Just looking for some input to help think outside the box.

-MW

5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

You know what I want? I want a reciprocating saw attachment. Echo used to sell a trimmer called the Aggressor. I have one that is twelve years old and have done everything I can to keep it running. I am getting tired of bandaging this thing up because they are no longer available. For palm trees, I have found them to be the perfect tool.

6. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, a saw-zall on a stick would be great. I use my milwaukee saw-zall and a blade made by skil called "The Ugly" for ground level pruning of small limbs. Works great.