New account before and after pictures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by leadarrows, Jun 7, 2003.

1. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Thi is my first residential account of this sort. The accounts I am use too are much bigger and in the country.
    I took a before and after picture.

cyb.jpg

2. leadarrows

from N/A

After
    Next time I need to take the pictures standing on the same spot but I think there is some improvement.:)

cla.jpg

3. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

What did you do? Is this just a before and after mowing? :rolleyes:

4. leadarrows

from N/A

Ok you guys are going to have a field day making fun of my truck and trailer. That trailer has been in my family for three generations and I am just happy to have it to help me get started. The equipment that actually is used on the client's yard is where I have invested my money first, A new truck and trailer are certainly a goal for me but it will have to wait a bit for now.

eq 2.jpg

5. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like one was taken in the morning and the other was another day or later that day. The After photo looks much greener but maybe it is just the light. Lawn appears neater as a fresh cut should and over all I think you have done a good job mowing. What Hight are you mowing and what type grass is that in Indiana?:confused:

6. leadarrows

from N/A

Equipment

(What did you do? Is this just a before and after mowing? )

Yes is that OK with you? I just thought I would stick my neck out a little bit and show some work instead of just posting in the off topic forum all the time. I have too get my feet wet some time.:)

eq 1.jpg

7. thfireman

Heck you should have seen what I started with. I had an oil burning Pick up with a homemade bed and no trailer. I used a Murry rider and a 19 inch push with a green machine weed eater and a pawn shop no name hand held blower. I actually wrote my first statment on a medical note pad. I went straight to the office place with my first $25.00 I made and bought a stack of carbon statements and a box of pens and a do it yourself stamp pad that included a free clip board. Never be sorry or ashamed of trying to better yourself. If your truck gets you there then that is what matters untill you get the money flow. Later you can add the shine. Good Luck!

8. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, nice mowing job and some nice equipment. But you are right about that trailer, not to dis your family or anything but if there ever is an ugly azz trailer contest on this site, you guys are going to win hands down:D

9. thfireman

Hey, Is that a tilt trailer or do you use ramps. That house in the background looks alot like my old homestead. Our family house was over 125 years old and the movie "Born To Race" was filmed in and around it. Shortly after that it burned to the ground. Anyway it brings back memories. :(

10. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry to be harsh....now I do like the pictures of the equipment...that is worth a gander. Just didn't think the before and after mowing was dramatic enough to post pics of sorry. I was unsure of what you were showing, figured maybe you fert or seeded it or something, didn't know.