1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New addition to the Dirty Works Crew

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by DirtyWorks, Apr 15, 2008.

1. DirtyWorks

DirtyWorks LawnSite Member

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I like the tint. How many animal crakers per hour do you have to give for your operator? Cute picture.
  3. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Lowe your new operator!!! I would offer that you may consider buying a few more chains for tie down if that is, in fact, how you tie your machine for transport. I too like the tint on the windows and am sure that new machine will serve you well.......
  4. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

cute pic my lil sister (3 yrs) loves to sit and help me when i'm plowing she's only good for 2 hrs tho

Nice equip!
  5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, I like the new Kubota look, what does it weigh?
  6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I thought that was bigger than a 161 I looked it up that machine is 18,000lbs thats a good size mini.
  7. DirtyWorks

DirtyWorks LawnSite Member

It is a 080-3 and weighs just over 18K. I played with it this weekend and it is very stable for its size. A lot more power than a 161. I do need to shorten some of my long chains. Ideal would be four 4 foot chains with hooks and ratchet binders. This was all that was in the trailer this morning though.

The thumb should be here in the morning (hydraulic of course) and the mulch head should be ready in a few weeks. I have a few small dirt jobs for it now.

Thanks for the compliments. With the new vinyl stickers and the tint it sure turned a lot of heads in town today. looks like a diferent machine!
  8. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Good lookin' machine, I like it. Not sure how friendly the DOT man would react to that much weight behind a 1 ton truck, but if the shoe fits.
  9. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Man it looks good with the tints!!..
  10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

It is a sharp machine. Need to stop at the thumb and coupler store and your set.