New additions to the fleet

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grassmanvt, May 6, 2005.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Just picked up my two new Bunton 2280efi 61" ztr, next to my 03' 2260efi.

IM000317.jpg

IM000315.jpg

IM000318.jpg

IM000320.jpg

IM000321.jpg

2. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

good for you, business must be booming. :cool2:

3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

not bad but why do you need three riders on one rig, don't you have someone on the trimmer. doesn't seem very efficient to me it just looks like you wanted to spend some money.

i would think you could of bought a 72": mower and a 52" walkbehind and had more of a practical set up????????

4. grassmanvt

Actually, the older of the three is for sale. I typically run two ztr's on a trailer with a 21 for a couple tiny spots. I really have no need for a 52 wb. If I can get a 52 wb in somewhere, I can get my ztr there. The 61 has been a good size for me. As far as the money issue, I didn't plan on replacing my (2) ztr'z this year but the price was right, and I got pretty good money for the one already sold. Also, if I can stay on newer more efficient equipment, pay little or nothing for repairs becuase most everything is on warranty, shorten my work days, and uncle sam rewards me for it, I can't afford to do any other way. :p

5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Your sig line says " Chevy,Bunton and echo, need I say more?"

Welllllll, how about, Dodge, Exmark and Stihl?????????????

Just having fun............. :waving:

Enjoy the new machines..........

6. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

i see. like you i like to have newer equipment. i can't afford to have a machine go down.

i have yet to get a reward from my uncle, i don't think he likes me very much lol

7. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Where in Vermont are you? Reason I ask is because I have a country home in Washington County, NY (On the Border of Vermont be Rutland County).

8. christoff

christoff LawnSite Member

does money grow on trees for you?

9. grassmanvt

I'm in north central vt, barre-montpelier area, about 1-1.5 hours north of rutland.

10. grassmanvt

Not so much on trees but, grass and snow have been good to me. I've worked my tail off and and luckily I got started around here before everybody and their cousin "mowed lawns". I am fortunate enough to have some pretty decent customers now.