1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, May 6, 2001.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

2. BobbyBcuttin

BobbyBcuttin LawnSite Member

Very nice
  3. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Kirby, i love the idea, great new way to advertise i think that would really hitch alot more people than normal methods. How exactly are you considering this? Making videos and sending free videos? If so how costly might that be?
  4. dhicks

dhicks Member

It looks professional to me. I like it. I watched the video using a T1 line. How does it look at 28 or 56K ?
  5. Great idea Ray, as usual. Should be a good marketing tool for you. Expect lots of new business from that.
  6. sgreanbean

sgreanbean LawnSite Member
    from cal

really neat! nice lawns!
  7. KirbysLawn

Rich, I have attached it to the front page of my home site. I can also email it to potential customers who are interested. I plan on looking into making a CD version and giving to customers during bids. Blanks CD's are $12 per 50 so it would'nt be too much.

8. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

captivating....I give it 2 thumbs up....way up. It looks like another tool to use on the website to attract new clientele.
  9. MB

MB LawnSite Member

I feel like I'm watching an episode of NYPD Blue with the camera always moving...kinda dizzying. It's hard to really get a good look at the photos since they don't hold still and are constantly fading in or out. And since the strength is in the photos, maybe you should slow down the effects.

...Just my two cents.
  10. KirbysLawn

I think it hypnotized me last time I looked at it! It runs for a minute, the more photos I use the shorter time they are viewed. I hoped to get as many good photos in as possible, however I may play around a little and reduce the number of photos and see what happens.