new aerator-turfco, ryan, lawn solutions??

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by tlrlc, Mar 9, 2010.

1. EastCoast

EastCoast LawnSite Senior Member

SeedPro,
    That may be true, but Lawn Solutions went the extra mile and paid for the liftgate service from FedEx. I purchase mine for residential use, delivered to my home and FedEx actually delivered to my garage 100ft from the truck, since technically they only needed to drop it off at the curb. Once it's off the truck you could easily remove it from the crate in about 5 minutes.

So again great experience with Lawn Solutions an FedEx.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  2. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

The lawn solutions machine is the way to go. I purchased the wb last spring, it ran a few hundred more than the others, but its a far superior aerator.

3. tlrlc

tlrlc LawnSite Member

hello all just wondering if anyone actually owns a lawn solutions walk behind hydro aerator? also why did you choose lawn solutions over Turfco TurfAer 4 or 6?
    thanks again

4. Toughweed

Toughweed LawnSite Member

I would like to know the price. I couldnt find it on their site.

5. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We wil be at Billings Lawn Eq in Detroit on Tuesday.

They should be your local dealer starting next week.

David

6. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

No brainer IMO!

LAWN SOLUTIONS has the aeration market cornered!

Top notch guys that build AWESOME equipment!

Most aerators KILL you when running them...this machine pulls an awesome plug and it is easier then running a self propelled push mower!

7. grass4gas

grass4gas LawnSite Senior Member

I bought the Lawn Solutions wb last fall. Paid $3250+ $125 freight directly from them. I mentioned that I did not have any way to get it off the truck, so "they" went the extra mile and sent it out Fed Ex with a lift gate at no extra charge.

I had 2 small problems with mine.

The throttle lever lost it's tension and had to be replaced under warranty...a simple 10 minute fix that I did myself.

The second one was the depth adjusting bolts. One of them snapped off, and was a ***** to replace. This is not easily done in the field, so be careful when tighting down...don't over tighten. I think in this case it was a defective bolt, as I only snugged it tight.

Hands down the best aerator I have used. The drum aerators have their place, but they will beat you up as the day goes by...lifting the tines up, dropping the tines down...up down up down, you get the picture. The lawn solutions wb aerates in reverse, a big selling point, so you only need to raise the tines when going over hard surfaces.

I doubt that you'll find any used one's...their just to new. Bite the bullet and buy one, you won't regret it.

Jack

8. grass4gas

grass4gas LawnSite Senior Member

It's not a push mower if it is self-propelled...LOL:laugh:

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

You can tell I am not a mowing guy can't you? :laugh:

10. anartistouch

anartistouch LawnSite Member

I would like to purchase a lawn solutions aerator ,need to find a dealer in my area or just a dealer to have it shipped . I am located in Maryland

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016