1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New aerator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by korelandscaping, Sep 2, 2005.

1. korelandscaping

korelandscaping LawnSite Member
    from ct

I just ordered a gator rator for my ZTR. I live in CT and purchased it from a supplier in Ga. It cost me 1750.00 with shipping. I've done some research on these aerators...for anyone that has one, how durable is this product and did a get a fair deal? Thanks

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I've heard basically nothing but good about these units. There was a few comments on the tim it takes to lift and lower to turn around, but so what. The forward time and ease of operation more than make up for it.

3. korelandscaping

from ct

Thanks for the reply...I'm trying to promote it as much as possible. I hope to aerate 75-100 properties this month? I have 35 confirmed right now, I'm going to do some advertising in the paper as well as fliers. Time will tell...See ya

4. korelandscaping

from ct

Got the gator rator today and put it on....seems really nice. The actuator is not as slow as I thought it would be. All I need now is rain....the ground here in Ct is like concrete.