New And Improved Flier

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GreenClips, Feb 14, 2006.

1. GreenClips

GreenClips LawnSite Member

Here Is My New And Improved Flier What Do You Think?

2. GreenClips

Sorry About That

MOW.JPG

3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

it really looks like something a kid made... get rid of the toro, make the services you are providing bigger, and the contact information bigger....

how many of these will you be haveing made, color copies are close to a dollar each...and printing them of your standard home printer will end up costing even more,..

you should look at some of the flyers on the gpher site, get some more professional looking ideas....

good luck...:)

4. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

I think it looks much better than the first I seen you make. I kinda like it to be honest. Not to wordy and easy to read, but what is that god awful thing in the background behind yourname?

Let me tell you what I learn in Marketing 101. When an individual read a random flyer, there eyes start at the upper left hand corner and scans to the uppr right hand corner. This is why, IMO, you should always start your flyer with a phase that will get their attention. Example: "Do you want the best looking lawn in the community?" or "Spend more quality time with you family by leaving your lawn to us!"

If you havent got their attention yet their eyes slant down to the bottom left, just briefly glancing at the more important section of your flyer, to get to the bottom line. So, IMO, I wouldn't put my contact info at the bottom, I would give myself another chance to regain their attentions. I like what you have about service you can trust, I would make that my bottom line. Example:

PHONE: 555-1234
    email: aaddafda@dkalfadk
    Contact us for a FREE estimate and service you can TRUST

These are just my opinions, and I think that is what you were asking for. But keep working at it, it is getting better everytime.

5. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I say it is just fine..it's just a flyer that most people trash within the 1st several seconds of touching it anyway

6. GreenClips

How about this?

MOW.JPG

7. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

that looks so much better..:)

nothing wrong with it, i would still make my services bigger, and the contact info bigger, but ill bet you do just fine with it as it is...

8. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

Not bad at all. I didn't think just removing that thing from around your name would make your flyer look that much better. I like the catch phrase, but I would bold it to make sure they read it. Other then that, I think you have done a great job. I would call you for an estimate.

9. 2-Cycle Mix Stix

2-Cycle Mix Stix LawnSite Member

Green Clips.

There is a trend and not that you have to follow it but, you might want to think about displaying your phone number like this.

I think it just looks cleaner and flows better.

TwoCycleMixed.

10. gramps

gramps LawnSite Member

Looks like an isp number;)