NEW and old Fluid Film Users

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Raven386, May 13, 2008.

?

What do you think of Fluid Film?

1. Like It

24.7%
  2. Love It

26.0%
  3. Can't live without it!!!!

27.3%
  4. Can't Tell YET

14.3%
  5. I like another product better... Please Explain.

7.8%
  1. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

So those of you that have gotten sample cans... what do you think?

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Good for everything except I wont put it under my mower deck. I wont put anything under the mower deck, its just going to come off after the first property, there for a waste of money! So don't blow your free can on your deck.

3. Raven386

from CT

4. Raven386

from CT

Just so everyone knows... if you pick choice #5 you will be immediately banned. :laugh: J/K.

5. montiac30

montiac30 LawnSite Member

Just got my sample can the other day.Sprayed on linkage points on my mower,garage door,work boots,and then ran out.This stuff is awsome!!!!!!I will be ordering much more.

6. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

I liked it, I got two cans of it at the local John Deere store, it pissed me off because when I walked into the store the guys behind the counter grabbed the phone, jumped on the computer like they were busy. ...Yet Bubba Jim walks in and they drop what they were doing, I'm sure he spend a ton of $$ on a tractor or some crap....I found the stuff myself and stood there waiting to pay, I got a look from one guy and was just waiting for him to ask if I "'speak english."........yes I do would have been my reply, "do you not sell to beaners?" would have been my second line....anyway I ran out and won't return to get more.....its a bummer when customer service flat out sucks....

7. js.lawn

js.lawn LawnSite Member

fluid film works very well on stuff BUT IT DOES NOT WORK ALL THAT WELL UNDER THE DECKS OF UR MOWERS SO DONT BELIEVE THESE GUYS THAT SAY IT DOES I've been there done that wont again but othere then that great stuff

8. Bennett scape

Bennett scape LawnSite Member

Got some fluid film the other day but have not used it yet because of all the damn rain here but it looks to be good stuff, also if it does not work on the mower deck then what does?

9. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

Fluid Film is Best lubricant i have ever used!!!!!

10. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, Nice Poll!!!