New And Old Lco's

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by EPIC, Mar 24, 2006.

1. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

If anyone would like to have a logo designed for them for $25 please emial me at epiclandscaping1@yahoo.com just give me a little info like what colors u like and if u want trees or mountains or and animal i can do just about anything. i will tweek anything that u dont like or would like change i at least give 3 logos write off the bat. Just trying to make some etra money while i am trying to grow thank you for all the good infomation i am getting from all the lco;s on this site

2. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

nothing personal to wards you, there are lots of people doing this here..

the guys here doing logos for a few bucks... are the lowballers of the graphics industry..... we dont like being lowballed.... do you think the graphics field likes it when the work is given away... graphics 125 per hour........

really no different then the scrub with the pinto and the murry hanging out the back is it......

3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

not only that..there is no advertizing on this site unless you are a sponser

4. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

dodnt be mad at me just cause i dont charge an arm in a leg half the crap these other guys give people for a logo is a cheesy clip art picture and the name in a diffrent font $125 no way.

5. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

calling peoples ideas on here crap aint gonna get you very much business ...